The 10 Worst Places To Live In The USA In 2018.
► Subscribe for latest video ! ► https://goo.gl/lOasu9
► Follow me on Twitter: https://goo.gl/srKHao
► Facebook: https://goo.gl/yB9XvG
There’s a common denominator that all bad cities have.
They are the places that have bad economies. They are the places where the school systems are in bad shape.
They’re the places where people are out of work, and where residents earn low salaries.
If home prices are low, it’s a sign that there’s not a lot of demand to live there.
And certainly, if crime is really high, no one wants to be there at all.
Quality of life in an American city often depends on the neighborhood one lives in, as abject poverty and crime can be found just blocks away from prosperity.
Still, as much as a city can be judged on the whole, some cities face widespread problems that detract from their residents’ overall quality of life.
Americans take into consideration a number of factors when deciding where to live, including the quality of schools, the strength of the local economy and job market, the area’s safety and culture, as well as its climate. Cities that perform well by these measures are more likely to attract new residents, and those that do not tend to drive residents away.
To determine America’s worst cities to live in, 24/7 Wall St. reviewed data on the 551 U.S. cities with a population of 65,000 or more as measured by the U.S. Census Bureau.
Based on a range of variables, including crime rates, employment growth, access to restaurants and attractions, educational attainment, and housing affordability.
If you're looking for a new city, you may not want to consider these 10 worst places to live in the US 2018:
1. Detroit, Michigan: The city has a 39.8% poverty rate and the second highest violent crime rate in the U.S.
2. Birmingham, Alabama: 29.2% poverty rate and declining employment.
3. Flint, Michigan: 40.8% poverty rate, the highest in the U.S.
4. St. Louis, Missouri: 24.9% poverty rate and the highest violent crime rate in the U.S.
5. Memphis, Tennessee: 26.2% poverty rate and high rates of both violent crime and property crime.
6. Milwaukee, Wisconsin: 26.8% poverty rate and the lowest median household income in the state.
7. Albany, Georgia: 32% poverty rate and a 7.9% unemployment rate.
8. Hartford, Connecticut: 28.3% poverty rate, high unemployment rate, and declining population rate.
9. Merced, California: 35.1% poverty rate and a 10.7% unemployment rate, one of the worst in the U.S.
10. Wilmington, Delaware: 26% poverty rate and a high cost of living.
Thanks for watching this video. I hope it's useful for you.
(This article is an opinion based on facts and is meant as infotainment)
This video is fair use under U.S. copyright law because it is noncommercial and transformative in nature, uses no more of the original than necessary, and has no negative effect on the market for the original work.
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use." I DO NOT OWN ANY COPYRIGHTS. All rights goes to their respective owners, No copyright infringement intended.
If you have any issue with the content used in my channel or you find something that belongs to you, please SEND ME A MESSAGE and i will DELETE it if you want. Thanks for understanding.
►Business email: [email protected]
Download WO Mic For Laptop,PC,Windows (7 , 8 ,10, Ninja vs Samurai - YouTube, Iran executes woman who killed her alleged rapist - CNN, Patrice Wood | W, Autostart-Ordner in Windows 10 finden und , Washington & Old Dominion Trail - Mile 0 thru 10, Wo ist der klassische Taschen-Rechner unter , U.S. Army Recruiting Command's Warrant Officer Recruiting , Google, Deadly hornets kill 42 people in China, injure over ... - CNN,
Page: the 10 worst
, the 10 worlds
, the 10 worst college majors
, the 10 worst presidents ever
, the 10 worst states for deer crashes
, the 10 worst colleges
, the 10 worst states
, the 10 worst qb
, the 10 worst cars
, the 10 worst beers
, the 10 worst foods